Quickad Classified - How to install (video)
Before install, Your server must match following requirements to run the script properly
PHP 5.6.0+ OpenSSL PHP Extension Mbstring PHP Extension PHP Fileinfo extension PHP Zip Archive PDO PHP Extension XML PHP Extension JSON PHP Extension Rewrite Module (Apache or Nginx)
Please consider that some other php setting values might be required.
open_basedir must be disabled
File and folder permissions
Create a new database on your mysql server, after unzpip the file you downloaded from CodeCanyon and upload the contents of QUICKAD-CMS-VER folder to your server root, usually
Important: Make sure that .htaccess file got copied properly from the download to main QuickadClassified folder on your server.
Open your site in the browser.
It will redirect to /install directory (like http://mysite.com to http://mysite.com/install)
- Step 1: Choose language and click next.
- Step 2: Write codecanyon purchase code.
- Step 3: Create a database with phpmyadmin.
- Step 4: Enter database dbhostname,dbusername,dbpassword,dbname. and click Next
- Step 5: Enter Admin login details. and click Next
All is done Installation completed. click on frontend and enjoy with Quickad